Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Welcome!

This blog has been in the works for a while. A long while.  To be exact: I created an Instagram account for @momwifedisneylife in July 2019, with no idea of the exact direction it would go.  The phrase "Mom, Wife, Disney Life" popped in my head one day out of the blue, and the way it flowed and rhymed nicely just always stuck with me. 

I didn't want to intertwine post ideas for this blog with the posts of my personal blog (that I know I'm slacking on...), even though most of them would probably be able to go on either blog.  Everything on this blog will fall under the category of "Mom," "Wife," or "Disney Life."  Three of my favorite things.

For example:

  • Some of the upcoming "Mom" posts will be about the fun crafts and activities I've done with Marshall and/or Mace.  And we've done A LOT in the past two and a half weeks of being home due to the coronavirus.
  • "Wife" related posts will be things like recipes I've tried, or just some life hacks here and there.
  • And, I'm sure you can guess what you can find in the "Disney Life" posts.  Some posts will be from personal experiences (because our external hard drive started freaking out and I never got to finish posting about our trip to Disney in 2018!), or things that may be on my Disney bucket list!  In our family group text this morning (Mom, Dad, Abby, Matt & me), we were all talking about Disney, and I said, "Let's face it.  I already have an imaginary trip 80% planned anyway. 😂") That statement isn't a lie! haha.  I just love Disney THAT much.

So, even though it may take me a while to get this up and running, I hope you'll stick around for the ride! 

No comments:

Post a Comment